Traditional Service Options provide a special tribute to the life of a loved one by:
– Bringing together the relatives and friends to pay their last respects
– Providing a visitation and a viewing at the place of worship or funeral home
– Involving a minister or other official to oversee the service
– Providing a funeral ceremony at the funeral home or place of worship
– Including a procession to the cemetery for a final committal service
When choosing a traditional service, you can personalize the service by incorporating favorite music, the reading of a eulogy by a loved one, or special prayer cards. Photographs, mementos, and remembrances may also be placed in the casket or on display.
Sunset Funeral Home & Memorial Park’s Funeral Directors and Family Service Counselors are here to discuss the many options available to you, and to coordinate all the details necessary to make your loved one’s funeral service memorable.
Comments or questions are welcome.